- Rough Draft Done!
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 3)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 2)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 1)
- Trump + The Scream = ...
- ImageNet CNN Architecture Image
- Displaying Digits of Pi on Raspberry Pi in Python
- Random Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episode Generator
- Uber Taxi Bar Chart Fail
- The Hobbies of the Scripps 2014 Spelling Bee Contestants
- On the Seasonality of Hoppy Beers
- A Small Trick for Big Data in R
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Number theory has always interested me, specifically irrational numbers and prime numbers. I was messing around with functions in R and came up with a very neat ‘one line’ function in R that checks if a number is prime. See … Continue reading
Last week, a colleague showed me a trick in excel. And it really bugs me when you can do something in excel that R can not do easily. So I gave it some thought and came up with a solution. … Continue reading
All data analysis projects start with a problem. We (hopefully) form a hypothesis before exploring the data, and we go about trying to confirm/disprove hypotheses with statistical procedures. These statistical procedures could be a simple t-test, a more complicated non-parametric … Continue reading