- Rough Draft Done!
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 3)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 2)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 1)
- Trump + The Scream = ...
- ImageNet CNN Architecture Image
- Displaying Digits of Pi on Raspberry Pi in Python
- Random Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episode Generator
- Uber Taxi Bar Chart Fail
- The Hobbies of the Scripps 2014 Spelling Bee Contestants
- On the Seasonality of Hoppy Beers
- A Small Trick for Big Data in R
Monthly Archives: January 2014
One of the frequent data structures I use in R is a data frame. Data frames are similar to matrices except they allow different types of variables in each column. I always rejoice when I can reduce the analysis at … Continue reading
Short circuiting logical statements are the way ‘lazy’ programming languages evaluate logical statements. To identify whether or not the programming language you are using is lazy or eager, reference the chart on the wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short-circuit_evaluation The lazy (and quicker) … Continue reading