I'm getting really tired of this classic CNN ImageNet paper architecture image. Here is the original article from 2012: Imagenet Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks You know the one, with the top 25% of the image is cutoff? I decided enough was enough and I wanted to fix it. How hard can that be? I loaded up inkscape and finished the boxes. Yes, it's not perfect, but it'll work. See below.
- Rough Draft Done!
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 3)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 2)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 1)
- Trump + The Scream = ...
- ImageNet CNN Architecture Image
- Displaying Digits of Pi on Raspberry Pi in Python
- Random Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episode Generator
- Uber Taxi Bar Chart Fail
- The Hobbies of the Scripps 2014 Spelling Bee Contestants
- On the Seasonality of Hoppy Beers
- A Small Trick for Big Data in R