- Rough Draft Done!
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 3)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 2)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 1)
- Trump + The Scream = ...
- ImageNet CNN Architecture Image
- Displaying Digits of Pi on Raspberry Pi in Python
- Random Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episode Generator
- Uber Taxi Bar Chart Fail
- The Hobbies of the Scripps 2014 Spelling Bee Contestants
- On the Seasonality of Hoppy Beers
- A Small Trick for Big Data in R
Tag Archives: Python
Previously, I posted on how to forward fill missing data in columns of data in R and Excel. I just figured out how to do this in Python, and was blown away. Ready? data = Series(['A','B','C','D','E','F'], index = [0,2,5,7,12,14]) data.reindex(range(14),method='ffill') … Continue reading