- Rough Draft Done!
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 3)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 2)
- I Started Writing a Technical Book... (part 1)
- Trump + The Scream = ...
- ImageNet CNN Architecture Image
- Displaying Digits of Pi on Raspberry Pi in Python
- Random Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episode Generator
- Uber Taxi Bar Chart Fail
- The Hobbies of the Scripps 2014 Spelling Bee Contestants
- On the Seasonality of Hoppy Beers
- A Small Trick for Big Data in R
Tag Archives: r
Happy Holidays! For the next few posts, I will be talking about using some tools/tricks on big data. I think that the term 'big data' gets thrown around a bit much these days. The more common definition of big data … Continue reading
More and more I'm using the 'apply' functions in R (apply, mapply, sapply, lappy,...). The help functions on these are hard to decipher. Not till I read a post by Neil Saunders, did I really start using them instead of … Continue reading
Number theory has always interested me, specifically irrational numbers and prime numbers. I was messing around with functions in R and came up with a very neat ‘one line’ function in R that checks if a number is prime. See … Continue reading